Monday, June 15, 2009

Refreshing Garden Collection

I was away on vacation the whole of last week. I have to apologise to those that I took a while to respond to your emails as I have limited email access during my travelling.


For today, let me update some of the collections that I have not have the opportunity to upload last week. Do you remember the pictures of the bee & dragonfly that I posted a few weeks back?




This is how they look like when put unto cupcakes......I named this 3D design my Garden Collection. It gives a very refreshing and natural feel to the entire theme.







2 comments:

  1. hi.. i would like to ask, how much this 1 will cost, per set..

    please do reply...

    thanx..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi KingKamil,
    Thanks for your enquiry.
    You may send your order enquiry directly to white.daisy33@gmail.com or drop me your email, i will revert back to you.

    ReplyDelete