Every year i will end my year by celebrating my girl's birthday because she was born on 31 December. It's just a small party among family members. This time instead of buying her a birthday cake, i was thinking to try on this new recipe. It's easy to make and definitely yummy.
If you have not tried this before, let's do one now! Here is the recipe.
P/s:I don't have a specific measurement for these ingredients. I just use my hand to feel it. So simple to make that you don't have to worry about too much or too little of this and that.
1 baked chocolate cake or any other cake
1 stick of cream cheese
1 bar of dark chocolate, melted
Some colourful sprinkles
1. Mash the cake into small crumb. You may either use mixer or hand.
2. Put in just enough cream cheese to roll the cake into small balls. Place it carefully on parchment paper. Freeze it for 15min to 20min to let it sets.
3. Double boil the dark chocolate until it melts completely.
4. Coat the cake ball with melted chocolate. One by one and leave it on parchment paper.
5. Sprinkle some colourful sprinkles on the cake ball before the melted chocolate sets.
That's it! Happy trying.