Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's Chinese New Year!

It's just like Xmas is not too long ago and now we are gearing up for Chinese New Year. I can see many of my neighbours starting to hang the red cloth at their doors and beautiful red lanterns at their car porch. The CNY songs are loudly played at every shopping complexes. Have you bought your CNY clothes? I have already started enjoying the CNY goodies especially the peanut cookies. Hehehe...


Below are my Chinese New Year cuppies which i have just completed. Hope you will like it.







2 comments:

  1. hie there, what's the price for 2.5" and 2"?
    do you still take in orders, need it for 27/02. dinner at my parents place.
    BeL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Belinda,
    Thanks for your interest with us. Can you drop us an email at white.daisy33@gmail.com?

    ReplyDelete